Here's what marriage/relationship coaching is all about...
- Coaching focuses primarily on the present issues and causes, then helps the couple move forward.
- A coach builds a partnership with the couple and offers support.
- A coach serves as a mediator helping couples resolve serious conflict, including; recovering from affairs and negotiating separations when needed.
- A coach provides accountability and honest feedback.
- Coaching offers tools and understanding to create a new path and future.
- Coaches are experts on the process; couples are experts on their relationship.
- Coaching is limited. More serious, deeper issues may need therapy.